Sunday, July 26, 2015

New Doll Excitement! Disney Descendants Dolls!


Having had my nieces with me for the last few weeks has brought to my attention a new series of Dolls that Disney has out to go with the Movie release happening this month an I will have to admit I am going to watch this one closely! I love plot and the idea behind this movie. I am so excited!
I am also equally excited to see the line of dolls that is accompanying this new series. 

These dolls have the trademark Disney Eyes and fashion forward costumes but also are ball jointed and have really fun accessories!
I have to tell you that I think that the Evie and Mal Dolls are my favorite already!
There is so much to love with these new dolls and I can not wait for the Movie!
July 31st is the release date here in Canada I can not wait!
Toys R Us currently has these dolls starting at under $25! These are sure to be a hit with your tween Disney doll lovers!
I would love to know what you think of these dolls and the movie so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment