Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Our Generation Retro Bathing Suit!

I absolutely love this set from Our Generation. Madelon kindly sent her photos in to share with us. I love the suit but the bathing cap is epic!
The sunglasess are fun as well but can we just tell you that this cap is too much! So awesome and I am jealous of Madelon's find!
Bows on the tiny sandals are also adorable!
But how does it fit on an AG doll? Nellie is here to tell you that the cap doesn't fit her AG head. Which is too bad, it is my most favorite part of this outfit!
Who wore It best?
The suit is really cute on them both even though the hat is not a perfect fit.
The new boxes are easy to open and here is what came inside.
Thank you Madelon for this wonderful fun find! As with all our posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment