Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Secret Sister Swap Outfit Has Arrived!

My secret sister gift arrived on Friday! I belong to a Facebook Group of doll lovers who have a 4 times a year swap and this is what my partner sent to me! This yellow flower dress arrived from Jazzy Doll Duds Etsy Shop, hand made and expertly sewn by Jean, this dress is completely lined and does up at the front!
My secret sister whom ever she is has an eye for stylish doll clothes for sure! Jean included a matching Necklace and Bracelet that Chrissa is currently wearing. Everything is so well made and such a treat to get in the mail! Thank you to my secret sister and thank you to Jean of Jazzy Doll Duds for the expert care she took in making and sending this outfit!
Check out Jazzy Doll Duds Etsy Shop by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment