Saturday, July 4, 2015

Seven Days Of Summer Dresses Day 7

Happy 4th of July and Welcome to day 7 of Summer Dresses. It is so hard to only pick one patriotic stunner so today I will share a few of my favorite Etsy Finds. The first is offered by Sewn By Rachel and is listed at $17.00 Click here for shop and listing.
I also really liked this dress from JakisCreations Etsy Shop. Offered at $10 US This is a fun dress with a great print! Click here for shop and listing.
Dining Room Quilt Shop's outfit caught my eye as well, These dolls are really growing on me! This dress is offered at $10 and this shop is worth checking out! Click here for Shop and Listing.
Last but not least today is this lovely summer dress in the perfect patriotic color and style from My Girl Clothing Co. this set is called Lunch in the Hampton's and is offered at $34 Click here for shop and listing.
I truly hope you have enjoyed this weeks feature on summer dresses and hope you enjoy your Independence day!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment