Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Back To School Back Packs From My Girl Clothing Co


For some of us it is the most wonderful time of the year as the adds on television tell us and while I love having my kids and nieces home in the summer I love school supplies just as much!
My Girl Clothing Co has really great back to school play sets for both girls and boys! We have and love the boys back pack set and can totally recommend it!

Each set comes with an option to order with or with out the lap top!
While we are in the midst of Summer Vacation Bliss here my thoughts are already turning to Autumn and the start of the back to school frenzy! I hope you will check out one of my most favorite shops My Girl Clothing Co by clicking here and that you enjoy the rest of your day!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment