Friday, April 20, 2012

Let's Make Lolly Pops! Polymer Clay Tutorial

Last week's cupcake post was so well received I thought I would show you the easy way to make your dolls their own Lolly Pops.

To make a Lolly pop for your doll you will need:
- a tooth pick
- polymer clay in your choice of color
- an oven safe dish
- an oven to bake your creations

Step 1- roll your color into a long thin snake, about 3x the thickness of your toothpick
Step 2- coil up your snake as shown, keeping it flat against the paper and tight.
When you have the desired size push your toothpick carefully into the coil, try to get it in the middle and push it in to at least the middle of your coil to give your lolly pop stablility
Step 3 - Place on an oven safe baking dish and bake according to your directions on the side of your polymer clay package. Bake and then cool.


Step 4- Trim the point off the end of the bottom of the Lolly Pop and let your doll enjoy.


As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: