Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Dolly Advent 2013- Day 24

Well it is the last pocket reveal today and I have to admit I will so miss doing this each day and sharing with you. I can not wait for next year already! The last pocket contains dolly cooking utensils and my niece Thea will be over the moon to play with these in a few hours when she comes over.
I know that next years advent will be even more fun as more of out there join in the fun.
I hope you have enjoyed this years 2013 Advent Swap and I look forward to doing this again next year!
Thank you to all my wonderful partners and friends who made this possible.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Awww, it's sad that Advent is over, but you must be excited for Christmas! I hope you get some nice presents! (I'm not sure if you celebrate Christmas or not, I only know Hanukkah!)
    I love all of your Advent parcels, I wish mine was doll - related!
    Have a happy new year Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At our house we celebrate Christmas, but I do like to share and try to represent all doll lovers here on my blog. I love the 8 days of Hanukkah and next year I hope to celebrate that too! I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the time off this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete