Monday, December 16, 2013

Free Pattern On Coats & Clark for Dolly And Me Crochet

My craft to do list and to learn just gets bigger and bigger! I am loving Coats & Clark's website with FREE Patterns. There is time for you all to get your hooks out and create this Just Like Me doll Shrug for the doll lover in your life this holiday! Click here for the FREE PATTERN
I use Red Heart Yarns in my knitting and I am so looking forward to learning to crochet more then just chaining on in 2014, I really would like to make this for my nieces and their dolls!
Click on over to Coats & Clark to check out their fantastic products and patterns by clicking here.  
Be sure to email me a photo of your completed projects at karenmowen@gmail.com 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment