Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Girls Doll House Has Arrived, Now Assembled Thanks To My Brother In Law!


So you may remember in early September I posted about My Girls Doll House and well my house finally arrived more then a month late but was worth the wait. The company has been so successful at selling the houses they are now sold out until spring.
To say that the Doll House by My Girl's Doll House is large is an understatement. I stand all of about 5 feet tall and this house is so big I need a step stool to reach the top!
When the box arrived it was very very heavy! My wonderful nieces were thrilled to get this house in time for Christmas. My Husband and Brother in Law carried it out to their van for the journey to their house, sadly we have to move this spring and did not have space for it at this time. My sister agreed to enjoy the house at their place and my wonderful brother in law assembled the house for them with out complaint and is a saint for doing so!
This Doll House is incredible. It takes up an entire wall in my sisters Kitchen. The girls are thrilled!
It is now time to move in to the Doll House! More photos to come. I hope you enjoyed the update as much as we are enjoying the doll house! My Girl's Doll Houses will be available again in the Spring of 2014, Click here to find out more and subscribe to their news letter to be one of the first to find out when these amazing Doll Houses are ready for shipping again!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I wanted one of these but do not have room for one yet. I will figure out where to put one eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great size! Love the side windows too! Do you think you will get it back after you move, lol! Might have to get another one. Happy Holidays! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looks nice. Can not wait to see how you decorate the rooms. Rooms look really spacious with lots of potential. Hope you post lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I wish I had space at my house for one! Just too cool for words!

    ReplyDelete