Thursday, February 20, 2014

Camelot's Treasures Guest Craft Tutorial Doll Hangers!





 I am so excited to share with you a tutorial from my friend Guinivere Norrington of Camelots Treasures
She posted on Facebook a wonderful way to make hangers for your doll clothing and put this tutorial together for you my wonderful readers! 
 


With my ever growing collection of doll dresses, I needed to find a way to keep them organize without spending loads of money.   After perusing pinterest for some ideas, then shopping at my local dollar tree I found this inexpensive way to hang up my doll clothes, with spending only $2 and using my hot glue gun.  If you want to make some of your own; here’s a super simple tutorial for you!



Materials:
Plastic Drinking Straws (you can use the bendy ones, you’ll be cutting them down anyway)
Chennile stems/pipe cleaners
Hot Glue and Hot Glue Sticks
Scissors
NOTE:  I was able to make 45 hangers, and only spent $2!
 You can find more amazing outfits from Camelot's Treasures by clicking here to visit their Etsy Shop


Thank you to  Guinivere Norrington of Camelot's Treasures  for sharing this wonderful craft idea with us today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my idea and my shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timely! I was wondering how to make some hangers just recently! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Like Sharlyn, I have been thinking about hangers over the past couple of days. Thank you for the great idea, Guinivere; and thank you for sharing, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do these hold their shape well? I've made some with wire, and I have to keep re-shaping them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete