Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Reader Sharon Shares Some Fun Free Patterns With Us...

Sharon recently sent me an email with the link to these fun patterns from Nap Time Crafters! I love it when we all work together to share such great sites and tips! Nap Time Crafters is a favorite of mine and this is a pattern you are going to love. Click here for the T-Shirt Pattern.
Sharon's second find is a favorite pants pattern of mine. I use this one all the time for my nieces and I am thrilled that it is a free pattern from Milo Mila for 18 inch dolls! You are going to love this pattern too!

Thank you Sharon for sharing your tips with us today these patterns are a great addition to our own sewing library and help us all add to our doll play collections! Be sure to email me a photo of your finished projects so that we can share in your accomplishments!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment