Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My New Tea Set From Steeped Tea!


As many of you know I love tea, I have discovered in the last year a home based business called Steeped and I have had two home parties, which have been a great sucess, I love the tea products and drink tea everyday all day.

 At my last party two weeks ago I earned some hostess credits like many other home parties this gives you some money to spend on items in the Catalog that you would like and you get at a reduced rate or even free. I spent my credits on bags of tea (13 of them) and then I got a half priced item and bought the "My First Tea Set" it sells for $37 so I feel like I got it for a steal!

You can find Steeped Tea Consultants on line by Clicking Here as I understand that Steeped has just expanded into the USA some of you may find you want to give the tea a try!
As a doll and tea lover I am thrilled with this set which is perfect for 18 inch dolls. 
I just had to share it will all of you. 
If you are looking to add this tea set to your collection you can contact Steeped for a consultant near you or you can order on line by clicking here.

The Fuzzy Peach Black tea and the After Eight Black Tea are some of my most favorite flavors offered by Steeped just in case you are wondering!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Great post! That tea set is fantastic and so is Ivy's dress! Steeped looks like a great tea company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The company is awesome Jessica, and their loose leaf teas are fabulous!
      They just released their new 2014 catalogue with amazing new tea blends and tea accessories!
      There is an online shop:
      http://www.mysteepedtea.com/shop/preshop.aspx
      If you have any questions at all please let me know :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Karen! I just found your blog! Very neat! I love it the little tea party you set up and was wondering if I could share a link to your blog on my page: https://www.facebook.com/steepedteawithchrista
    Thank you!
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christa, lovely to hear from you, Enjoy your tea and thank you for sharing your link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shared a link to this blog post on my status this morning! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that tea set. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would great pleasure for me to post comment in your blog because you are doing things which are delicately related to promo of tea products as well as its designing.Though it is related to 16nch doll so it is quiet interesting for me.I love all your tea sets and I think it's been a new style of tea set products like ceramicslife.com which is also dealing with the same product.Thank you so much for your quality blog and its impacts.

    ReplyDelete