Saturday, February 8, 2014

Get Cooking!

I am so very excited with the new pattern from Doll Tag Clothing offered on PixieFaire!
Before I became a wife, mom and blogger I trained as a French Chef. So for me seeing these very realistic doll sized uniforms brought a huge smile to my face!

This pattern included so many wonderful pieces, from the fluffy Chef hat to the Scarf and Checked Chef Pants. I wore a very similar outfit!
I am thrilled to see such a fun and wonderful addition to the already fantastic offerings of patterns that Doll Tag Clothing has designed!
Click here to see the PDF pattern listing on Pixiefaire, pattern offered at $5.99
I can not wait to see what you create with this fun pattern pieces! Be sure to send me a photo of your completed projects! I can not wait to start sewing mine!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: