Sunday, February 9, 2014

Russian Fever? Try This Pattern Out For Your Dolls


Well the Olympics are now on in Russia and I was surprised to find that you can find a great 18 inch doll pattern for traditional Russian Costumes. This pattern is offered under $10 on the Carpatina Website and can be viewed by clicking here. 
Did you know that you can also find Carpatina on Etsy?
If you prefer to shop on Etsy you can do so by clicking here. 

 In case you missed my post on Doll Diaries yesterday you can click here to see my tutorial for making your dolls their own Russian Doll by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Now, I'm regretting the decision not to get the Russian outfit when we were at ArtFusion 19464. :) Thank you for the great patterns.

    ReplyDelete