Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentines Etsy Favorites...


Today I wanted to share with you some of my Etsy Valentines Favorites. I just came across this set by Doll Clothes By Chun and as an Aunt of some Hello Kitty Enthusiasts, this is top on our list. Offered at only  $13.25 this set which includes the hat and shrug as well as the dress is easily on our top 5 list!
Sweet Pea Fashions has this adorable 3 piece set offered at $12 in their Etsy Shop This is very cute and I love how well made it looks. Click here for shop and listing.
I always love Jessie Raye's Work and it is hard to choose only one from her shop so here is where you click to see some of the best doll food items on line!
I love the pink lemonade set...
New for 2014 are these doll sized sugar cookies! Click here for Jessie Raye's Miniatures.

Click here for Unending Treasures Etsy Shop

We can not forget the boys with this wonderful set by My Girl Clothing Co. Heirlooms. I love the pink dress shirt with red tie! Click here for shop and listing

Bitties and bigger dolls will love this shop listing from All Dressed Up for Kids Etsy Shop $13.95 for either the Bitty Size or 18 inch size dress. Click here for more information.

I hope you have enjoyed some of my Etsy fun Valentines finds today. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments: