Monday, February 24, 2014

Mini Monday Madelon's Caroline's Borrowed Outfit!

Today Madelon shares with us another wonderful way to add to your mini doll play collection. "Mini Caroline borrowed her outfit from an Our Hearts Club doll. She is wearing a pink short-sleeved embellished leotard, star-printed tutu and ballet slippers."
This outfit is a perfect fit!
 Madelon's Favorite part is the little ballet shoes!


Here is the original doll that Caroline borrowed the outfit from!
Thank you Madelon for this wonderful post showing us how you can borrow items from other dolls for Mini Doll Play!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I've tried knitting for the minis, but their hands get caught in the stitches, and it's more frustrating than it's worth. Even though I do sew, I don't have the patience to sew for them (the pieces are too tiny, even with my small hands). So ready-made is definitely the way to go for my family. :)

    I've seen the Only Hearts Club dolls at Tuesday Morning on occasion, but nowhere else. Any ideas on where I might find them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete