Sunday, February 16, 2014

Meet My Newest Doll- Tristian A Bitty Twin Boy And A Gift From The Lovely Savanna

In December in one of my Facebook groups we paired up with a partner to send them a Christmas surprise. My partner happened to be an American Girl Doll loving Young lady and her Mother who also live in Canada.
I was so excited to have the post man knock at my door and this adorable boy doll arrive. I do not have any Bitty Twins and I am thrilled to have Tristian who is the 3rd boy doll to add to my collection.
There were lots of other wonderful goodies in the package and I would like to thank Savanna and her Mom Ashley for such a wonderful surprise and gift! 

So many fun Bitty Boy Posts to now come! 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! He is such a cutie I can't wait to see more pictures of him in your blog :)
    Welcome Tristan

    ReplyDelete