Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wonderful New Dance Patterns For 18 Inch Dolls!

Terri at All Dolled Up has done it again with new and wonderful patterns on her site and now available for downloading is her EASY Strappy Little  Leotard sewing pattern for 18 inch dolls.
Also on the sight is this wonderful Adagio pattern for a wrapped sweater. you are going to love the different looks you can create with this wonderful pattern offered on the All Dolled Up website and you can view it by clicking here. 
There are so many wonderful new patterns on the site but this one is a favorite of mine, the Angled Hem Sweater is one your dolls are sure to love ALL THESE PATTERNS ARE SKILL LEVEL EASY! Also offered at only $3 each!


Last but not least is the Unitard pattern, how much fun is this! Sleeves no sleeves it is all up to you! I have been very impressed with how Teri creates and distributes her patterns I was honored to be a pattern tester for her on the Raven Pattern and I can tell you that the effort and research Teri does in her patterns really makes a difference! You will love her step by step photos and the ease with which her patterns help your project come together.
I can not wait to see what you make with these Dance inspired patterns please send me a photo of your projects by email at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

4 comments:

  1. I have not been receiving my E-Mails. What happened. I have to look you up every day. Could you see what happened,even checked my trash and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Adagio pattern. I think I will make that one first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judith, I have no idea why you are not getting email, I will check on my end, see if somehow it has ended up in your spam folders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for posting this story...love her patterns and now I know where I can find them. Like the kit idea too!

    ReplyDelete