Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dolls For A Cause Auction Now Live!

For those of you following the wonderful group of ladies with whom I make and donate items to called Dolls For A Cause, our latest Auction is currently up and you can view it by clicking here. 
 For more information on our fundraiser here is my friend Dacia of Mini Me Dolly Diva's:

Dolls for a Cause Leukemia Charity Auction
 38 piece historic collection to fit your 18 inch American Girl or similar dolls
Dolls for a Cause puts out a new auction every 2 months to support various causes that are close to our hearts. We are made up of 14 members of very talented doll artists. This collection was inspired by my sweet sister-in-law Crystal. She has suffered from Leukemia for years and just this week joined God in heaven to end her suffering. It pains me that she never got to see the complete collection but I know she is looking down at what all of these amazing women have done and is very proud.Crystal's favorite color was purple and had a true love for the charm and style of days gone by. Yes, this collection is exactly what she would would have wanted if I was sewing for her and I am very proud to offer this to you in her honor and for help with research that may save someone else's beloved sister. I love you Crystal.
It is such an honor to be apart of this amazing group and I hope you will all click over to see the amazing photos Dacia did of the work the ladies of Dolls For A Cause put together. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment