Thursday, April 16, 2015

Dress Of The Month Club? Etsy Fun Find

About 5 years ago I thought about doing something like this doll dress a month club offered by farmgirlsetsy Farmgirl Treasures shop. I really like the idea of finding a new outfit and accessory for your doll in your mail box once a month. I was surprised to see this offer in my Etsy feed today.
Clearly this very talented Etsy shop has some stunning ready made outfits but with her listing you get to share with the designer your dolly lovers favorite colors and preferences. 
I thought this was such a fun idea that I had to share it and Farmgirl Tresures Etsy Shop. Click here to view this listing and shop.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Those are very pretty dresses. Thank you for sharing the links.

    ReplyDelete