Thursday, April 2, 2015

Have You Bought Joan HInds Doll Fashion Studio Book?

A few readers have brought this book to my attention. Doll Fashion Studio by Joan Hinds looks like a great book. 20 patterns for 20 Seasonal Outfits has me intrigued. Have any of you wonderful readers picked this book up yet? I would love hear what you think of it so please leave us a comment on your feed back in the comment section below or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
To View This book on The Book Depository Please Click Here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have this book in my collection. I have yet to try any of the patterns, but I have taken advantage of Joan Hinds' construction methods. Her designs are simple and her tips are practical and time-saving. I also have "30-minute Doll Clothes," with Joan Hinds and Nancy Zieman, including the DVD of the "30-minute Doll Clothes" programs on "Sewing with Nancy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... This is one of by favorites by Joan Hinds. I have made several items from this book. They fit American Girl dolls perfectly, and the directions are very easy to understand. The winter nightgown is a personal favorite... You will enjoy this book, Karen!

    ReplyDelete