Monday, April 6, 2015

Madelon's Easter Monday Marvels!

Madelon has put together some amazing photos for me to post this last week and I am amazed at how much this wonderful lady does for me!

Here is her Parisian Styled Easter Basket 
Check out her hand made PARIS tea set!
Madelon added these stickers to an inexpensive doll sized tea set,
Added them to a Michael's $1.50 gift box and has created a doll of the year inspired tea set I am so envious of!
Madelon is so brilliant!
Using a small paint your own ornament of a bunny Madelon has transformed this dollar store item in to a doll sized chocolate treat!
Madelon also found this doll sized Easter Wall hanging and these Paris Papers at World Market
Perfect size for doll play!
Thank you Madelon for sharing such amazing Easter Posts with us!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, I've got my eye on that adorable Parisian inspired notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. I always eye those cute dishes. Now another craft to do with my granddaughters! I love my play time with them. I'm enjoying it too. Those 2 little girls will soon be too old to play with me but their dolls will have a home with me until they have children. My daughter will be put out with me. That means we had fun. Dolls are great at any age. Too bad my family doesn't understand. My memories are the best thing when I miss those grandbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat ideas. I love the little chocolate bunny.

    ReplyDelete