Thursday, April 30, 2015

Let's Talk Bathrooms. Yes Doll Bathrooms Are A Big Deal!

Maybe it is because I long to have a bathroom of my own but I am fascinated by the dolly bathroom movement. Yes it is a thing! When constructing your dolls house we must not forget the bathroom. American girl has stopped short of designing the toilet for dolls but there are some creative solutions to getting that finished bathroom look. The above is a dream bathroom for 18 inch dolls from cmcrafted treasures etsy shop and this complete listing can be viewed by clicking here.
If your dolls powder room sink check out this one from Dcwp Etsy Shop, I think it is the perfect hand washing station and it is offered at $16.99
Priced right and perfectly to scale Dcwp Etsy Shop offers doll lovers this perfect bathroom piece a doll sized Toilet for $18.99 currently this only ships with in the USA but has moved to the top of my list for things I MUST add to my doll house. Click here to see this amazing shop and create the powder room of your dreams.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and that you will think about adding a dolly bathroom to your doll house.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment