Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Live Near Newmarket Ontario? You Are Invited To Maplelea's 2nd Annual Warehouse Sale!

If you are in the province of Ontario April 25-26 I encourage you to drive over and check out this second annual event. Last year's event was Epic and I know some of you even made it through the long lines and left very happy with some amazing dolly goodness!

I wish I lived closer and could spend my Birthday at this sale! Find out more about this event by visiting the event page on Facebook and click here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. They have some items on line available. Very cute outfits & shoes. I'm tempted but I want at least 2 of the dolls. Saila is high on my list. Of course the classroom, bedding, all of Saila's clothing, & Anne of Green Gables. Maplelea has some awesome items. I could add the beds to my list, too. Thanks for sharing. These dolls are so unique with a history that comes with the journal pages.

    ReplyDelete