Thursday, April 23, 2015

Our Generation Lunch Set, Madelon Scored An Awesome Play Set!

Target stores here in Canada are closing but if you are lucky enough to live in the USA near a Target store you may be able to find sets like this one that Madelon found.
This set has so much inside! "The two salads remind me of AG food  packaged in square containers."
Fruit Salad
Love the little containers
Sandwich and cookies
fits in dolls hands easy!
Plastic Lunch box, cute design.
The milk carton is paper.
We just love this set!
Thank you Madelon for sharing this set with us!
As with all our posts we would love to hear form you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. I just bought this set, so cute, I just love the fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess its actually a deer but I still love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have been to three Targets this week and never saw this. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set! I did figure out if you turn one of the plastic boxes that the milk fits in the lunchbox. Yours looks more like a PB sandwich than mine in the photos. Mine definitely looks more yellow like melted cheese. I need to find a little baggie for the cookies and wrap the sandwich! Ever since I missed the owl lunchbox, I seem to be buring each one. And Linda - I had to go to three Targets before I found it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, which way did you turn the boxes to have the milk fit?

      Delete
  5. I'm catching up on posts. Got this set last Saturday and plan to show it off soon. We did have one problem with ours...the latch part pulled off. It didn't break, both little posts are still there I just need to add a little glue.

    The bonus was Target was having an OG sale. :)

    ReplyDelete