Monday, April 27, 2015

Sunny Yellow And Mini! I Love This Mini Doll Dress!

It is Mini Monday and a dreary one where I live so I logged on to Etsy this morning and look what I found! I love this little sunny yellow polkadot dress for mini dolls from Sew and Soar!
Perfect example of the right sized print and style for a mini doll. This adorable little dress is offered at $4 the perfect steal for a Monday Mini Doll Find! Click here for listing and shop!
There are 5 mini doll items listed in this shop as well as some great items for all your dolly needs! There are Barbie clothes, Mini Doll, 18 inch boy and girl clothes as well as bitty and even the Heart4Heart dolls so be sure to click on over to Sew and Soar and check out their shop today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: