Friday, April 17, 2015

Just Cut And Sew! How Cool Are These Kits?

With a name like Tea Time Fabric Panels you know I had to check out this Etsy Shop!
Offering 25 pre printed panel doll clothing and outfit sets to cut and sew this shop has something very unique!
This idea really appeals to me! From Birthday party to Holiday fashions there is so much to love in this shop.
This is a fun way for a new to sewing doll lover to complete a great outfit for their dolls!
Check out Tea Time Fabric Panels by clicking here and let them know I sent you!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful site. If you have patterns and a fabric stash, you might find the panels a little expensive. On the other hand, the fabric designs are enticing. I do think the legging panels would be a great buy. I find them hard to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally wanted to create these...alas, I am an idea person more than a manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete