Sunday, April 12, 2015

Springfield Collection Gift Set Sale!

My friends over at Springfield Doll Collection are having a fantastic sale on line right now! Some of their gift sets, which offer some amazing outfits are currently on sale at a huge savings!
The Fitness Fun set shown above is regularly priced at $19.99 and is on sale for $9.99! This is a set I know as a doll lover and mom would get lots of doll play! Click here to see this on line deal.
Now is the perfect time to purchase the Winter Gift Set this 10 piece set is usually priced at $45 and is currently offered at $25.99. I have this set and my nieces and I think it is one of the best sets Springfield Collection has ever put together. Order today and put away for the holidays! Click here to see the listing on line.

There is lots more to see and savings to be found on Springfield Collection's Website. The Spring Sale is offering 30% off select items and free shipping for orders over $65! Click here for Website.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment