Thursday, April 9, 2015

Where Can I Get An American Boy Doll?

I have been getting emails and comments asking where you can find a boy doll. I am happy to report that I recommend My Girl Clothing Co. Do not let the name fool you. This is the perfect shop to help you add a boy doll to your doll family.
These boy dolls are lovingly created and restored by Donna of My Girl Clothing Co and thought, care and creativity are what these little boy dolls are all about.
Click here to visit My Girl Clothing Co and click on the All About Boys tab on the bottom right hand side to see the ready made boy dolls and outfits waiting for a new family or to request a custom order from Donna.
As with all our posts we love hearing from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment