Saturday, April 11, 2015

Peppermintsticks Club Uniform Pattern Brings Back Memories!

I loved being a Brownie many years ago and I love this pattern by peppermintsticks on Pixiefaire's pattern website. This patter offers a Cargo Skirt Pattern, Vest and Sash pattern pieces as well as printable badge graphics.

I still have some of my brownie badges and I will have to track down a photo of me from those days. I loved putting on my uniform and those Wednesday Nights with my mom. I really wished I had, had a doll with a uniform too. This is a truly special pattern and it is offered on Pixiefaire for $5.99 and can be viewed by clicking here. This is a pattern I need to own!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment