Sunday, April 26, 2015

It's My Birthday!

Today is my birthday and it is also my twin nieces birthdays, they are 8 today!
To celebrate we are sharing some Etsy Dolly Birthday ideas!
 My Girl Clothing Co is always my first stop for Birthday gifts and favors for my nieces. I love the Birthday outfits she puts together check out the above listing by clicking here.
We love a swim party and My Girl Clothing Co has a great birthday party package! This $40 set includes Suits and Hats and is sold in sets of 4. Click here for this fun birthday package listing.
I had my own Surprise Birthday Party last weekend and I can highly recommend Birthday Tea Parties! My Girl Clothing Co also has a wonderful Dolly Tea Party Package you can view by clicking here.
Over on Etsy Shop you can purchase this set of 6 doll aprons which make great party favors! Click here for this $24 listing.
Last but not least how about a cake made just for dolly that lights up from Treasures 4 Dolls Etsy Shop these are $3.50 and very fun for dolly parties! Click here for shop and listing.

We hope that where ever you are you are having a great day today! Having Dolly Parties and tea parties are high on my list of things to do today I hope you enjoyed today's post.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful birthday Karen!!!!!!!! You too twins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a very happy birthday! It looks like you did. The doll sets are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday Karen! And the girls! Hope you all got spoilt on your specail day! Jean.

    ReplyDelete