Saturday, April 25, 2015

New Website For Forever Friends Dolls Come Check It Out!

I am happy to announce that our friends over at Forever Friends have just started a website that you can visit by clicking here. 

There are more then 100 items on her website which is still under construction but I wanted to share it with you so that you are in the know!
Here is the Facebook Announcement on how to use the new page.
"It took much longer than I thought it would to create my new website. It has over 100 outfits (on 9 pages). In order to have space to add new items, that is all I will include for now. Watch when you click 'next' as after the 1st page, the word 'back' will be in that spot and you will need to move your cursor over a bit. The pages are wide and you may have to scroll over to the side to see everything. If you have any questions or comments please note them on this page, message me on this page, or email me at the address on the new page. Thanks for looking"

As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment