Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring and Easter fun for your dolls from A Bee Line

Bee of A Bee Line Etsy shop is offering wonderful Springtime fashions and Easter fun in her shop for your dolls!
From fun Doll sized Easter Baskets and Pails to fun Spring Fashions, A Bee line is a busy Etsy shop.
I love how cute these look with the dolls!
These small pails make great doll party favors as well. At $6.00's these hand made doll accessories are sure to please your party guests.
I love that Bee creates doll clothes for sale in her shop from Liberty Jane Patterns and that she is a Liberty Jane Partner.
This three piece set is offered at $25.00
I love Bee's designs and I think you will too, come take a look at her shop by clicking here

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment