Saturday, March 23, 2013

Adventurous Emily's Easter Egg Hunt ~ Emily The Australian Girl Doll

Today I am so excited to share photos with you that my niece and I were able to do this week during Spring Break of Emily our Australian Girl Doll.
My niece has admired Emily  for so long and on this Spring break trip we decided to use her for our Easter Photo shoot.
One of the things we love most about Emily our Australian Doll is her hair, Beth has spent hours styling and re styling her long luxurious hair!
I made Emily her Easter dress from this wonderful pattern I got from Kotton Candy Doll Fashions Etsy Shop. What is great about this pattern is that it fits most 18 inch dolls and even looks super cute on Australian Girl Dolls.
I played around with the collars and made a dress for Chrissa as well!
Another thing we love about Emily and all the Australian Girl Dolls is that they have a separated toe so they can actually wear flip flops.

These dolls are priced at $119.95 Australian and and They Ship world wide.

There are 5 beautiful dolls to choose from.
You can visit their shop on line by clicking any of the highlighted words in our post or click here
You can also find Australian Girl Dolls on Facebook by clicking here

As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to see an Australian Girl blog post from 2013! I just discovered them this evening (well, past midnight, so what do I call it?), but many of the sites that came up via Google were from 2011... not much help.

    ReplyDelete