Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Has Sprung, Spotlight on Dolly Gardening Outfits on Etsy

Outfit by Enchanted Designer

I am so ready for spring, bring on the lawnmowers, the weed whackers and allergies!
I have been longing for the warm spring days and found some great outfits on Etsy that are perfect for Dolly Gardening!
The above outfit is from Enchanted Designer. This set is offered at $23 Click here for listing.
Outfit by LexiBri

This fun spring gardening outfit is offered by LexiBri for $15.50, includes the Sophia Clogs, Apron, reversible kerchief,as well as watering can of flowers. Click here for shop listing.   LexiBri has so many wonderful gardening sets to choose from be sure to see them all by clicking here.
Outfit and play set by SewTMC

This set offered by SewTMC offers everything your dolly gardener needs to have a productive day in the garden. This fun set is offered at $25 click here for shop and listing! Don't you love the little knee pad?


I hope you are inspired by today's Etsy Shop Spotlights! I hope all of us can go out and enjoy warm spring weather soon!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me here at karenmowen@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. These are really cute. I bought some similar outfits for my little girl from Burlington. She just loves them. I think she would get such a kick out of this. I saved about $60 on the clothes, so I may check out these additions with the extra money.

    ReplyDelete