Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rosie's Doll Clothes Patterns Come Take A Look!

In keeping with my New Years Resolutions to sew at least once a week and to get others sewing, I wanted to share with you all about  Rosie's Doll Clothes Patterns on line course!
Rosie has developed a "virtual classroom" with this program as well as tips and techniques to make sewing doll clothes easy and fun. If you have ever been to embarrassed to sign up for a sewing class locally or can not make the classes because your own schedule here is a great alternative!
If you have ever been worried about starting to sew a pattern you can cast your worries aside with this program! Step by Step video instructions will give you the confidence you need to create beautiful outfits for your dolls. When I personally started sewing I had store bought patterns that had me in tears before I ever got all the pattern pieces cut out. Rosie's Doll Clothes Pattern Course will help eliminate the anxiety store bought patterns cause!
Each Pattern comes with a PDF printable Pattern, Instructions and Video to help you be even more successful in your sewing. 


You can also read Rosie's Blog for tips and tricks and ideas! Click here for Rosie's Blog.
I am looking forward to hearing all about your sewing adventures so please be sure to email me and let me know!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment