Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Madelon's Brilliant Dolly Whoppy Pie or Oreo's Fun Find


 I took a look at Target's dollar section recently and found felt floor protectors in their dollar section. Immediately I thought of making Oreo style cookies.
"I trimmed one down and left the sticky back on for the cream filling."
"then I added another circle on top and your cookie is complete!"

Serve with your dolly's favorite drink!
This is such a great fun find, a do it yourself cookie kit for Kit!
Thank you Madelon for this yummy fun find!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How clever! I saw those felt floor protectors at Target but never even thought of that.

    However, I did get a little set of post-it notes (they're called page flags on the package) that look just like little, doll-sized note pads.

    I just recently discovered your blog and have been enjoying reading my way through the archives. So many good, crafty ideas!

    --C.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to know you have found us! Thank you for taking time to comment! I hope you will continue to enjoy our work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing! Love all the cute craft and re-purposing ideas!

    ReplyDelete