Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sew Along With Me February Photos

A huge thank you to all who Sewed Along with me in February! This month we had 15 entries and by random draw Bee won this months prize! I will mail it out to her shortly!
Thank you to all who have been encouraged to sew this year from our challenge. You can still send me your photos from your projects even if you miss the contest deadline! With January and February's Pattern you can make a great Summer outfit or Pj's for your doll!
Liz sent in this photo of the shirt she made her daughters doll and it is fantastic!
 Remember to give this month's pattern a try! I can not wait to see more of your Beret's
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 


1 comment:

  1. Everyone did a great job! I love seeing all the different designs people made from the same patterns.

    I actually made both the January and February patterns, but did not get around to taking pictures and sending them in in time... XD
    I´m firmly resolved to make it this month!

    ReplyDelete