Friday, March 22, 2013

Make Your Own Penny Pincher Birthday Play Set

Some of you know I create and write for Doll Diaries but did you know I also create and write by-weekly for Daydream Doll Boutique's Blog? 
I write the Make it Monday column offering doll crafts you can easily make.


 Recently I made my version of the currently back ordered Kit's Birthday Set shown below
American Girl has this $65 set on back order  until June 14th at the moment so I wanted to make my own.
To see how I made my version pop on over to Daydream Doll Boutique by clicking here and let me know what you think about my version of Kit's Penny Pincher Birthday Set!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment