Friday, March 1, 2013

SEW ALONG WITH ME MONTH 3-March Dolly Beret

This month I thought it would be fun to sew doll beret's what doll collection could truly be complete with out at least one of these easy to make hats!  I thought it would be fun to sew doll beret's using fabric I had on hand and I think you will too.Click the highlighted words in this post to view this months project which comes from the American Doll Outfitters website.


Sew along with me this month and remember to take a picture of your completed project, then email it to me at karenmowen@gmail.com to be entered in this months prize draw.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Cool!!! Now to find the right fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I use your patterns every month I just forget to send in the pics! :) Thanks
    Flower
    craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Flower Murray feel free to email the photos to me anyway I would love to see what you made! karenmowen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if you could credit the website that this pattern and picture sewing tutorial comes from? I know the link takes you there, but it's just a courtesy to the owner of the pattern and tutorial. And.....your beret looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a beret already, but i want to try this pattern! Super job! Thanks karenmomofthree! i try to read your posts everyday!

    ReplyDelete