Thursday, March 28, 2013

Josefina's Birthday Spa Visit


Last week Madelon took her Josefina doll to the doll spa at the American Girl Store for a birthday refresh.
If you get a chance to visit an American Girl Store I highly recommend visiting the Spa while you are there. The staff can clean your dolls body and style your dolls hair for a nominal fee.


The most wonderful dolly make overs can make your doll look and feel new again.
Special attention and care is just what the dolly doctor ordered!
"The hairstyle cost twenty dollars which was worth the price for the birthday girl, Josefina." says Madelon

Here is a look at the window displays instore of Josefina and her collection
A huge thank you to Madelon for sharing her photos and experience of the doll spa with us today.

As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. We are going to the American Girl Store in September for my daughters birthday. I am very nervous because I have never been to NYC (or any city) before. We are planning to do the doll and possibly lunch and then my parents are giving her a gift card so she can shop for her doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to get a reservation if you are planing on eating there! We have been disappointed in the past at the Seattle Store and once when I was at the NY Store! I love the idea and wish I could go with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea there was such a thing as a doll spa, what a fascinating concept and a great post!

    ReplyDelete