Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spotlight on Lynne's Homemade American Girl/Jouney Girl/Our Generation/Maplelea Doll Clothes



Lynne's Homemade Doll Clothes can be viewed by clicking any of the highlighted words in this post.




Lynne's work comes recommended to us today from one of our readers and blog followers Deena.
Here now is the interview questions Lynne was kind enough to answer for us today. I love getting a behind the scene look at the what motivates and inspires doll clothes makers. I hope you will enjoy getting to know Lynne as much as I have.



Q: How long have you been sewing?


Q:What motivated you to create items for 18 inch dolls?



Q:Which dolls do you have and how many?


Q:Do you design all your own patterns or do you use patterns by other designers?



Q:What is your favorite thing to make for dolls?


Q:What is your top seller?



Q:What is your busiest time of year?




Thank you Lynne! It is always wonderful to interview a fellow Canadian Doll lover and doll clothes maker. I believe that the doll clothes makers love of her dolls is reflected in her work. Check out Lynne's Facebook Shop by clicking here or any of the blue highlighted words in today's posts. Doll Clothing and accessories offered from $1.50-$18 Canadian.
As with all my posts I would love to hear form you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous clothes! I love the pink collection of dresses and skirts for AG and I love the plum and pink trousers combinations.

    ReplyDelete