Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tomorrow March 8th is Girls Write Day


Did you know that March 8th is Girls Write day? According too Giftypedia.Com
"Girls Write Now Day was established in conjunction with International Working Women's Day to encourage girls around the world to express themselves through the power of the pen. It is hoped that through this creative movement, girls everywhere will be celebrated for the unique and wonderful individuals they are; and to help them understand that their voice, whether written or spoken, holds power and significance."

What a wonderful day to celebrate! If you would like to learn how to make writing sets for your dolls  check out my post from Doll Diaries by Clicking here
Make a writing desk set for your dolls using my craft from Daydream Doll Boutique by clicking here

Keep a Journal make one like I made by clicking here
or Start a Blog of your own,Write a Poem, Write a Story, Write a friend or Write me!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love writing! I write everyday, and I even have a short story published.

    ReplyDelete