Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fire-Flies Golden Age of Dolls 11th Annual Convention Comming Up!

I am thrilled to share with you all about an up coming Doll Convention put on for the last 11 years by Fire-Flies in Florida.
This year the conference is May 16th through 19th at the International Palms Resort and Conference Center.

There will be an on site doll hospital as well as an amazing opportunities to meet with other doll lovers.
Your registration includes:
All Souvenirs - Vogue® and Fire-Flies
Four meals include 2 Themed Banquets,
  Sunday Brunch, & Casual Meal at Thursday     Welcome Party
Sales Room
Drawings for Helpers
Workshops
Programs and Speakers
Favors and Entertainment
Goldy (a special version of bingo!)
Thursday evening social with casual meal and workshop
Doll Doctor on Site
 If I was in the Southern USA, I would make my way to this wonderful event! This Convention Sounds like a can't miss event! 

To find out more about this wonderful Convention please click here to be directed to the Fire Flies Website!  

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could go to this! @Karen, would you check out my new blog? It is www.justagirlandherdolls.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now a follower Vivienne Rose! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following me! It means a lot!

    ReplyDelete