Saturday, March 16, 2013

Time for Tea Some of my Etsy Favorites!

Dolly and Me Tea Sets from HollySlay's Etsy Shop click here for shop and listing

I always start my day with tea and I love doll tea sets. With Spring and Easter just around the corner my thoughts turn to warm days and tea on the front lawn. So on this wet Saturday morning, I thought I would share some of my favorite Etsy Tea themed Doll items.
Holly Slay's Doll Sized Tea Set is at the top of my list, you can choose colors and truly customize your set. You can order a dolly set and dolly and me sets from this whimsically wonderful shop.
Click here to visit Holly Slay's Etsy Shop.
I truly enjoyed this fun Etsy shop offering Mini Tea and Coffee Canisters for Dolls, Lily Victoria's Etsy Shop is worth a stop by for sure! Click here to visit this fun shop, who is being shown on my blog for the first time today.
I have admired these doll play tea bags for quite sometime and Stargazinglily is a great Etsy shop click here to visit.
Tea time treats from Miniare Miniatures are some of my favorites and I love this Pink Tea Set of Sugar Cookies.
Click here to visit Miniare Doll Cafe also known as Miniare Miniatures
My Girl Clothing Co, has this wonderful tea set and so many wonderful play clothes for tea time and all the time! Click here for My Girl Clothing Co and see for yourself the endless possibilities!
 If like me your thoughts turn to sewing on rainy/snowy winter days, keep your eyes on Spring and your hands working on a new tea wardrobe. I love the Garden Tea Dress by 123 Mulberry Street and I know you will to click here to purchase your own copy of this fun and easy pattern.
Kotton Candy Doll Fashions are also a new favorite of mine and I love how cute this one is and it reminds me of dresses my nieces wear. Click here to purchase this PDF pattern from Kotton Candy Doll Fashions Etsy Shop.


Well as I write this my tea has gone cold so I am off to freshen it! I hope you have a wonderful day. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment