Thursday, September 27, 2012

Etsy Dolly Love for Doll Clothes by Peg! A great shop for Bitty baby, Twins, and 18 inch Girl and Boy dolls alike

 I was really lucky to find my own Bitty baby last year at a church sale for $2 and I set out to find some great Bitty Baby fashions from the wonderful designers on Etsy. I was so pleased to find fun, fashionable and functional doll items for the Bitty Babies and the Twins available there. Here are some of my favorite Doll finds for these special dolls.

Doll clothes by Peg has been my go to shop this past year. I have purchased for my nieces several outfits for their bitty twins and bitty baby. The photo above shows just how much love Peg puts into each and every outfit and photo.
How do you not fall in love with each and every outfit and photo made by this wonderful shop!
Peg's shop will brighten the darkest of days just looking at her shop makes my mood lift!

Doll Clothes by Peg is a shop you should visit often, offering items for Bitty Baby, Bitty Twins, 18 inch American Girl Dolls and She makes wonderful 18 inch BOY DOLL CLOTHES for any of you customizing your own American Girl/Boy Dolls this holidays season.
I love the casual style that Peg puts together, outfits I would put on my own boys!
 This outfit is a particular favorite of mine. I love stripes on boys, don't you?
Having a doll party this year? Check out these great made to order t-shirts by Peg. Offered at $5 these make great additions to your doll wardrobe but also such great take home gifts. Message Peg about doing an iron on transfer, perhaps you could make a party memento for your guests with the party theme or your child's name on each shirt! 
Contemporary to Classic this shop has it all.
 
Bookmark her shop for sure! With more then 300 sales and over 88 items in stock take a look and fall in love with Doll Clothes by Peg today.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Classic Blue Pin Stripe outfit for Bitty Baby Twins. So sweet! I also loved the 18 inch doll boy clothes. We have recently customized an 18 inch boy doll and he is in need of some clothes now! Thanks for highlighting the shop, I hadn't seen the selection they have!

    ReplyDelete