Sunday, September 16, 2012

Have you had a chance to check out the new patterns on Liberty Jane?

I have been enjoying the patterns on the Liberty Jane Website now for the last two years. I really get excited when new patterns are released.
I have purchased so many wonderful historical patterns from the Liberty Jane Pattern Site and it is the Historical Patterns they offer from so many wonderful designers that keep me coming back.
I am also very much looking forward to the new outfits Liberty Jane Partners on Etsy will be selling this holiday season.
I am very thrilled to see the Traditional Indian Costume offered by Liberty Jane and designed by Meg of Miche Designs. I have always loved the look of Sari's and think this is a wonderful pattern! Next on my list to purchase for sure!
The most exciting pattern being offered in my opinion is the Civil War Uniform, a pattern for Boy Dolls. Now American Girl doesn't offer American Boy Dolls, but many people in the doll world have found away to make their own AG boy dolls.
The amazing creator behind the popular blog My Froggy Stuff has a great post on how to create your boy doll for less from a Springfield dollFollow My Froggy Stuff by clicking here
I think these "boy Dolls" make great gift ideas for the doll lover in your life.

I am so inspired by the patterns and ideas I find on line and I hope you do not mind me sharing them with you. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment