Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fun Fall tights from Lemonhead 103


I love this time of year, tights and skirts are everywhere, a fun fall fashion must have! One of the things Doll tights are great for is they help dolls who's legs are a little loose with stability!

Lemonhead103's Etsy shop is offering some great deals on these fall doll wardrobe essentials.
Priced at $2.50 a pair these fun tights will not bust your budget!
Offered in fun girly patterns or sophisticated and fashion forward designs, these tights are sure to delight dolls and daughters alike!
Pick up a few for birthday gifts, party favors, Stocking stuffer and more! Visit Lemonhead103's Etsy shop today! Click here to visit Lemonhead103
As with all my posts I would love to hear form you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment