Sunday, September 30, 2012

Today is the last day to get $5 Movies from American Girl

Today is the  last day to pick up these classic American Girl Doll movies for only $5. I was in store last week and picked mine up. I can not wait to sit down with my nieces and dolls to watch these with a large bowl of popcorn, mugs of hot chocolate and cozy blankets this winter season.

 At $5 each we can have a movie marathon, and take home movies for all!

Remember today is the last day to order. Click here to go to the American Girl Website, so stop into a store or order on line today. Sale ends at midnight!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. I bought Kit and Molly when I was in the AG store in Seattle 3 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I wish I knew you were going! I would have met up with you! I got them last weekend!

    ReplyDelete