Sunday, September 2, 2012

Little Yellow Dress I made using a Kotton Candy Pattern

Back in August I sewed this Little Yellow and grey dress for a swap in my swap group. I used a great pattern from Kotton Candy Doll Fashions 

I used their Perfect Party Dress Pattern  This is a great pattern. Offered at $4.99 In their Etsy shop and a Pattern I recommend.

There are some wonderful patterns and package deals on this Etsy Pattern shop as well.

 Though I did not do a gather stitch (Still working out the kinks in my machine and ablities) I still love how this dress turned out and hope my partner did as well.

Check out this pattern and Kotton Candy Doll Fashions Etsy shop by clicking here
as with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment